I have named this post as "Manya's" this will be mine new home name I recently bought in Bangalore.
I am sure most of you must be thinking what Manya's or who is MANYA? Manya can be termed as a heartbeat of her father , she is my sweet little cutie pie ....
I am very proud to have her in my life , she completes our family...and when she calls me papa, I don't think there is any thing better I can hear in my whole life.
I had always been in delima for the name given to my daughter "MANYA" suggested by someone, it was tough to decide but after lot of research and analyses we come up with this name.
MANYA means the person who is respected and accepted by every where and by everyone whereas In Russian the meaning of the name MANYA is: Bitter and People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
It has been around 3 and half year now and my daughter has grown up , I could see lot of changes in her since her birth .... From cute looking chubby chubby baby to a toddler ... I would like to quote this in Hindi "MANYA ke aanese meri zindagi mein thehraav aagaya hai" now am a family man with the family and for the family....
On the other hand if MANYA is my heart beat , my wife is my heart. To be frank I haven't shared these feelings to my wife but the fact is I can't see myself without her any moment...she is the person behind my success ...parents gave good lesson , taught me , made me capable to face the world but my wife inspired me and tried to remove the best out of me...
In less then 5 years she have changed my personality...the best part about her is she knows everything , she can help, debate, or give you an opinion on any topic you need. Impressive isn't it... I have so much to say but like always you say I can't express more then this then saying THANK YOU. If you are reading thank you so much to making my life feel so precious....
Lots of love to both the love of my life....
I am sure most of you must be thinking what Manya's or who is MANYA? Manya can be termed as a heartbeat of her father , she is my sweet little cutie pie ....
I am very proud to have her in my life , she completes our family...and when she calls me papa, I don't think there is any thing better I can hear in my whole life.
I had always been in delima for the name given to my daughter "MANYA" suggested by someone, it was tough to decide but after lot of research and analyses we come up with this name.
MANYA means the person who is respected and accepted by every where and by everyone whereas In Russian the meaning of the name MANYA is: Bitter and People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
It has been around 3 and half year now and my daughter has grown up , I could see lot of changes in her since her birth .... From cute looking chubby chubby baby to a toddler ... I would like to quote this in Hindi "MANYA ke aanese meri zindagi mein thehraav aagaya hai" now am a family man with the family and for the family....
On the other hand if MANYA is my heart beat , my wife is my heart. To be frank I haven't shared these feelings to my wife but the fact is I can't see myself without her any moment...she is the person behind my success ...parents gave good lesson , taught me , made me capable to face the world but my wife inspired me and tried to remove the best out of me...
In less then 5 years she have changed my personality...the best part about her is she knows everything , she can help, debate, or give you an opinion on any topic you need. Impressive isn't it... I have so much to say but like always you say I can't express more then this then saying THANK YOU. If you are reading thank you so much to making my life feel so precious....
Lots of love to both the love of my life....
No comments:
Post a Comment